South Shore Casino Resorts
Horizon Casino Resort
50 Hwy 50, P.O. Box C, Stateline, Nevada 89449
Toll-free: (800) 648-3322, Phone: (775) 588-6211, Fax: (775) 588-0349
Horizon Casino Resort is located on the beautiful South Shore of Lake Tahoe. Enjoy golf, skiing, or the beach, each located just minutes away.539 room hotel offers spectacular views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Mountains and is home to the area’s largest heated outdoor pool.
Enjoy 24 hour gaming excitement, cabaret shows, free live entertainment & dancing and an 8-plex movie theater.
Three great restaurants allow you to choose from buffet to gourmet, all at an affordable price.
|North Shore Casino Hotels
- Cal Neva Resort Hotel & Casino
- 2 Stateline Road, Crystal Bay, NV 89402
Toll-free: (800) 233-5551, Fax: (775) 831-9007
- Cal Neva Accommodations
- The Cal Neva Resort offers cabins, chalets and lakeview tower accommodations. Our nine-floor tower, on Crystal Bay’s only peninsula, provides a spectacular lake view from each room. This all-season resort utilizes the main tower all year while the annex cabins and chalets are available for use in the summer and fall seasons only.
- Cal Neva Dining & Entertainment
- Lakeview Dining Room
- Circle Bar Lounge
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
- 111 Country Club Drive, Incline Village, Nevada, 89451
Phone: (775) 832-1234, Fax: (775) 831-2171
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Accommodations
- Enjoy a private-access upper floor room offering lavish amenities like concierge service and private lounge serving breakfast, evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Mountain and/or partial lake views complement rustic lodge decor reflecting the 1920’s ‘Grand Lodge’ experience, including one king or two double beds, Portico amenities, daily newspaper. Wireless Internet access is available for a nominal fee.
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Dining
- On the shores of the lake, Old Tahoe is alive and well here at the Lone Eagle Grille with warm woods, open beams, two massive rock fireplaces and panoramic lakeviews. For reservations call (775) 886-6899.
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Entertainment
- Celebrate at the Lobby Bar conveniently located inside the Grand Lodge Casino, by the hotel lobby.
- Tahoe Biltmore Lodge & Casino
- #5 Hwy 28, Crystal Bay, NV 89402
Toll-free: (800) BILTMORE (245-8667), Phone: (775) 831-0660
- Tahoe Biltmore Accommodations
- The Tahoe Biltmore is Lake Tahoe’s best lodging value, offering 92 reasonably priced and well appointed rooms and suites in the main hotel and quaint cottages overlooking Lake Tahoe. Amenities include: Hair Dryers, Cable TV with HBO, Room Service, Outdoor Spa, Swimming Pool (Summer Only), Oversize and RV Parking.
- Tahoe Biltmore Restaurants
- Café Biltmore: traditional coffee shop fare at affordable prices.
- Conrad’s Grill & BBQ: features a wide variety of choices from steaks grilled to perfection, slow roasted BBQ, fresh seafood, pasta dishes, mouth-watering desserts and more.
- Tahoe Biltmore’s Entertainment
- Breeze: North Lake Tahoe’s first true nightclub features a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system, entertainment every weekend, and at times during the week with special shows, concerts, sporting events and dance music.