Lake Tahoe Casino Resorts
South Shore Casino Resorts
Horizon Casino Resort
50 Hwy 50, P.O. Box C, Stateline, Nevada 89449
Toll-free: (800) 648-3322, Phone: (775) 588-6211, Fax: (775) 588-0349
Horizon Casino Resort is located on the beautiful South Shore of Lake Tahoe. Enjoy golf, skiing, or the beach, each located just minutes away.
539 room hotel offers spectacular views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Mountains and is home to the area’s largest heated outdoor pool.
Enjoy 24 hour gaming excitement, cabaret shows, free live entertainment & dancing and an 8-plex movie theater.
Three great restaurants allow you to choose from buffet to gourmet, all at an affordable price.
Our casino offers over 40,000 square feet of gaming space featuring the latest and most popular slot machines. Come see for yourself why Horizon Casino Resort is the place to play.
- Horizon Restaurants
- Four Seasons, Town Square Buffet
- Horizon Shopping
- Horizon Stadium Cinemas, Lake Tahoe Cigar Co.
- Horizon Entertainment
- Aspen Lounge, GameWorld, Horizon Stadium Cinemas, The Golden Cabaret
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe
- 15 Hwy 50, P.O. Box 8, Stateline, NV 89449
Toll-free: (800) HARRAHS (427-7247), Phone: (775) 588-6611, Fax: (775) 782-4889
- Harrah's Accommodations
- The 525 Guestrooms Housed Within An 18-Story Tower Are Double-soundproofed And Feature Bay Windows, Many Of Which Boast Lake Or Mountain Views. Accommodations Have Marble Entryways, Sitting Areas, Desks, And Two Bathrooms, Each With A Telephone And Television. Wireless Internet Access Is Offered, As Are Focused Bedside Reading Lights.
- Harrah's Restaurants
- American River Café, Cliche, Fatburger, Forest Buffet, Friday's Station, LA Italian Kitchen, Manchu Wok, Starbucks, The Summit
- Harrah's Shopping
- Harrah's Spa & Fitness
- Harrah's Entertainment
- Casino Center Stage, Harrah's Tahoe Arcade, Rendezvous Lounge, South Shore Room, Vex
- Harveys Resort & Casino
- 18 Hwy 50, P.O.Box 128, Stateline, NV 89449
Toll-free: (800) HARVEYS, Phone: (775) 588-2411, Fax: (775) 782-4889
- Harveys Accommodations
- Harveys Resort & Casino Features 740 Soundproofed Guestrooms Housed In Two High-rise Buildings. The Tahoe Tower Boasts 19 Floors While The Classic Tower Rises 12 Floors. Guestrooms Feature Floor-to-ceiling Windows, Crown Molding, Traditional Furnishings And Minibars. Refrigerators Are Available Upon Request.
- Harveys Restaurants
- 19 Kitchen & Bar, Cabo Wabo Cantina, Carriage House Restaurant, Cinnabon, Hard Rock Café, Pacifica Seafood Buffet, Sage Room, Starbucks
- Harveys Shopping
- A Frame of Mind, Harveys Gift Shoppe, Heavenly Sports
- Harveys Entertainment
- Cabo Wabo Cantina, Hard Rock Café, Harveys Cabaret, Tahoe Live Casino Stage
- Lakeside Inn & Casino
- 168 Hwy 50, P.O. Box 5640, Stateline, NV 89449
Toll-free: (800) 624-7980, Phone: (775) 588-7777, Fax: (775) 588-4092
- Lakeside Inn & Casino Accommodations
- The Hotel at Lakeside Inn & Casino features 124 rooms rated 3 Diamond with AAA. Lodge-style décor includes hickory furniture, comfortable one or two-bedded rooms with bathtub/showers, coffee makers, color remote control TV, hairdryers, iron/ironing boards, voice mail telephones and data ports.
- Lakeside Inn & Casino Restaurants
- Taberna, The Tavern, Timber House
- Lakeside Inn & Casino Entertainment
- Lakeside Inn Casino Bar, The Tavern
- MontBleu Lake Tahoe
- 55 Hwy 50, P.O.Box 5800, Stateline, Nevada 89449
Toll-free: (800) 648-3353, Phone: (775) 588-3515, Fax: (775) 586-2024
- True to its name, the 437-room hotel 'MontBleu' brings the outdoors indoors, drawing inspiration from the neighboring mountains and lake, throughout all elements of its design. Straying from traditional casino motifs, MontBleu utilizes vibrant colors (mostly blues) and natural materials throughout its design and interior architecture.
- MontBleu Restaurants
- 20 Four Continuous Cuisine, Ciera Steak + Chophouse, Del Soul Mexican Grill, Starbucks, The Unbuffet, The Zone
- MontBleu Shopping
- Bleu Market, Sport Habitat, Romantic Adventures, Something Bleu, Onsen Spa Store, Galerie Noir, Lake Tahoe Cigar Co.
- MontBleu Spa & Fitness
- MontBleu Entertainment
- Blu Nightclub, MontBleu Theatre, Opal Ultra Lounge, Del Soul, HQ
North Shore Casino Hotels
- Cal Neva Resort Hotel & Casino
- 2 Stateline Road, Crystal Bay, NV 89402
Toll-free: (800) 233-5551, Fax: (775) 831-9007
- Cal Neva Accommodations
- The Cal Neva Resort offers cabins, chalets and lakeview tower accommodations. Our nine-floor tower, on Crystal Bay's only peninsula, provides a spectacular lake view from each room. This all-season resort utilizes the main tower all year while the annex cabins and chalets are available for use in the summer and fall seasons only.
- Cal Neva Dining & Entertainment
- Lakeview Dining Room
- Circle Bar Lounge
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
- 111 Country Club Drive, Incline Village, Nevada, 89451
Phone: (775) 832-1234, Fax: (775) 831-2171
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Accommodations
- Enjoy a private-access upper floor room offering lavish amenities like concierge service and private lounge serving breakfast, evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Mountain and/or partial lake views complement rustic lodge decor reflecting the 1920's 'Grand Lodge' experience, including one king or two double beds, Portico amenities, daily newspaper. Wireless Internet access is available for a nominal fee.
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Dining
- On the shores of the lake, Old Tahoe is alive and well here at the Lone Eagle Grille with warm woods, open beams, two massive rock fireplaces and panoramic lakeviews. For reservations call (775) 886-6899.
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Entertainment
- Celebrate at the Lobby Bar conveniently located inside the Grand Lodge Casino, by the hotel lobby.
- Tahoe Biltmore Lodge & Casino
- #5 Hwy 28, Crystal Bay, NV 89402
Toll-free: (800) BILTMORE (245-8667), Phone: (775) 831-0660
- Tahoe Biltmore Accommodations
- The Tahoe Biltmore is Lake Tahoe’s best lodging value, offering 92 reasonably priced and well appointed rooms and suites in the main hotel and quaint cottages overlooking Lake Tahoe. Amenities include: Hair Dryers, Cable TV with HBO, Room Service, Outdoor Spa, Swimming Pool (Summer Only), Oversize and RV Parking.
- Tahoe Biltmore Restaurants
- Café Biltmore: traditional coffee shop fare at affordable prices.
- Conrad's Grill & BBQ: features a wide variety of choices from steaks grilled to perfection, slow roasted BBQ, fresh seafood, pasta dishes, mouth-watering desserts and more.
- Tahoe Biltmore's Entertainment
- Breeze: North Lake Tahoe's first true nightclub features a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system, entertainment every weekend, and at times during the week with
special shows, concerts, sporting events and dance music.