Tahoe Donner…. “The best place to begin”
Lift doesn’t have to be spent standing in lines, paying high prices, skiing on crowded slopes or “getting lost in the crowd.” Experience instead the intimate, friendly, family atmosphere that only Tahoe Donner has to offer. You will enjoy your day to the fullest, and so will your kids, because Tahoe Donner is the best place to begin.
DOWNHILL…. Tahoe Donner’s main focus has always been to provide memorable downhill and snowboarding experiences for first-time and beginner skiers and snowboarders in a fun, friendly environment. We are a family oriented ski area offering events and races for all ages and abilities. We remain committed to being “The best place for family fun and learning“. Wide-open bowls, uncrowded slopes, great beginner terrain, excellent grooming and a friendly, courteous staff await you.
- 14 Runs, 120 Skiable Acres
- 4 Lifts – 1 Quad chair, 1 Double chair, 1 Surface tow, Carpet
- 7,350 feet summit elevation at Eagle Rock, 6,750 feet at the Downhill Ski Lodge
- 600 foot vertical drop
- 40% beginner, 60% intermediate
- Lifts operate 9:00am – 4:00pm, Ticket Windows 8:00am – 3:00pm, Rental Shop 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Front Side Trail Map, Back Side Trail Map
- Location Map to Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area
- Latest Ski Report & Current Events
Tahoe Donner specializes in teaching first-timers and novices. We know getting your ticket and rental equipment can be confusing. Here are some tips to make your experience more enjoyable.
- Purchase a ski or snowboard package (includes lift ticket, lesson and rental equipment) at the ticket window.
- Allow at least one hour before your lesson to be fitted with your rental equipment and be ready to go by lesson time.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your lesson at the Ski School Meeting Area to check in.
- Ask questions! Our staff is here to help and will do everything possible to make your first day on the slopes a memorable one.