UPDATE: To celebrate the incredible season Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort is having this year, season passes for the 2011.12 season are discounted for a limited time only through May 8. Purchase by May 8 to lock in this lowest price of the season and Spring benefits with only $49 down! Any Epic Pass includes access to 7 world-class resorts including the best in Tahoe: Northstar-at-Tahoe and Heavenly Mountain Resort and the best in Colorado: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin.
Northstar-at-Tahoe…A winter escape just six miles from the lake, where the emotional highs match the altitude. We’re not huge like a lot of places. And that’s for a reason. We always want this place to feel inviting and friendly. We don’t want it to be hard to get around. To go from one side of the mountain to the other is never more than a lift ride away. No sweating your way across traverses. No taking six lifts to get back to your car at the end of the day when all you want to do is relax. And what about our people? What are they like? This may sound shocking, but we’re friendly, happy folks who love what we do. And it’s all kinds of fun!
Northstar can accommodate everyone. From a cozy room in the base village to a slopeside condominium to a spacious mountain home. Convenient one stop shopping with one phone call: 1-800-GO-NORTH can book lodging, lift tickets, lessons, rental car and airfare. Once you arrive at Northstar our complimentary on-site shuttle transportation lets you leave the driving to us. All lodging guests receive complimentary access to Northstar’s Recreation Center with outdoor spas, swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness center and teen center.
- Restaurants & Dining Facilities
- Martis Valley Grille – Enjoy an incredible view of the Martis Valley and the golf course from our outdoor, heated patio (indoor seating available). Open daily for lunch and après golf cocktails. Patio is available for private group functions or special parties. Full bar available. Menu includes breakfast items, sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs and a full assortment of snacks.
- True North – Elegance blended with Tahoe-casual is the ambiance at True North Restaurant. Award-winning Executive Chef Christopher Banovich prepares a menu of California-American cuisine with hints of Pacific Rim flair. Specialties include game dishes as well as traditional steak and seafood entrees. Wine recommendations are listed with each entree. A full-service bar, expanded cafe/appetizer menu, and children’s menu are also available. Consistently one of Tahoe’s best restaurants and recipient of the “Wine Spectator” Award of Excellence, it now showcases sustainable food choices using Niman Ranch all-natural beef and pork, fresh organic produce and Monterey Bay Aquarium-approved seafood flown in daily from Honolulu. Wine recommendations are listed with each entree. True North is open daily for lunch and dinner from mid-December through closing day in April.
- Chilly Pepper’s Cantina – The new Chilly Pepper’s Cantina, a festive Mexican cantina open during the winter season, is located upstairs in the Lodge at Big Springs. Looking for some of the best burritos and tacos in the North Lake Tahoe area? Head to Chilly Peppers Cantina at mid-mountain on the deck of the day lodge where you will find hearty portions and affordable prices on tasty burritos, tacos, and more! The menu includes tacos, burritos, taco salads and specialty cantina drinks.
- Lodge at Big Springs – located at mid-mountain, is the perfect winter spot to enjoy a bite while watching skiers and snowboarders cruise down the mountain. Indoor seating is available on three levels, and two outside decks provide additional elbow room. The Lodge at Big Springs this season features three new food stations to satisfy diverse appetites. A pizza station, and a bar with your choice of baked potato, soup or chili, outdoor barbecue for grilled specialties, gyros stand, and a cafeteria menu of hamburgers, French fries, hot dogs, and more are also available at the Lodge. The Lodge at Big Springs is open daily from 8:30am to 4pm, during the winter season.
- The Summit Deck & Grille – While views of Lake Tahoe are a feast for the eyes, the Summit Deck Grille offers a feast for the hungry. Located at the summit of Mt. Pluto, the Summit Deck and Grille offers indoor seating for chilly afternoons and expansive deck seating for basking in the sun. A full-service bar and views of Lake Tahoe add finishing touches to this locals’ favorite. Specialties include Santa Fe Grille fajitas, Santa Maria barbecued tri-tip steak, Southwestern quesadillas, spicy chili, and stir fry dishes. The Summit Deck and Grille will operate daily from 9am to 3pm during the winter season.
- Lodging at Northstar, Call: (800) GO-NORTH
- Stay and Ski Free™ packages – start at just $115. At Northstar choose from over 240 units featuring hotel style rooms, condominiums, to 3-6 bedroom homes. Each unit is uniquely decorated in a comfortable mountain theme. Thanks to the addition of new Village luxury condominiums, the new Northstar Lodge™ ~ Hyatt® Residence Club, and The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, Northstar® Resort now has an even wider variety of lodging options for you
- NEW VILLAGE AT NORTHSTAR – Featuring 100 luxury condominiums, a variety of shopping options from stylish boutiques, art galleries and specialty retailers to a collection of cafes and restaurants all centered around a year-round ice skating rink.